Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapours tongue cure that works

Options
  • 08-06-2018 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Recently been unable to taste my favourite mango e liquid. Ive tried various suggetions that have popped up on google etc but nothing seems to work. Been like this the last 3 weeks or so.
    Ive a few new tanks just ordered so id like to get this sorted so i can actually taste what I put in them.

Any suggestions on what to do or try greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Did you try a couple of tanks of a menthol juice or plenty of water with a squeeze of fresh lemon in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Did you try a couple of tanks of a menthol juice or plenty of water with a squeeze of fresh lemon in it.

No menthol is the only one i havent tried but think i might have to. I dont have anything like that here so will have to order a bottle id say. Any recommendations on a decent one?

If you're mixing your own Flavour art do a good one, about 3 per cent and it should stimulate those taste buds, Wingnuts from esmokeireland do a pretty strong mixed one I believe, haven't tried it myself though.

If you're mixing your own Flavour art do a good one, about 3 per cent and it should stimulate those taste buds, Wingnuts from esmokeireland do a pretty strong mixed one I believe, haven't tried it myself though.

Yeah im gonna try order a ready made bottle on monday cause i want to get it sorted asap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

What have you tried? When it gets bad, fizzy drinks work for me - sounds silly, but gargling some coke shifts a lot of that layer of VG causing the tastelessness. Also, try mix up your flavors more regularly, sticking to one flavor only is the quickest way to get VT

• Advertisement

What have you tried? When it gets bad, fizzy drinks work for me - sounds silly, but gargling some coke shifts a lot of that layer of VG causing the tastelessness. Also, try mix up your flavors more regularly, sticking to one flavor only is the quickest way to get VT

Ive tried coffee and lemon etc. It seemed to get much better the day after i started this thread strangely enough. Seems grand for now so im happy enough.

And on the subject of sticking to one flavour, I think thats the problem

And its your bloody fault. Damn mango madness is like crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Ive tried coffee and lemon etc. It seemed to get much better the day after i started this thread strangely enough. Seems grand for now so im happy enough.

And on the subject of sticking to one flavour, I think thats the problem

Glad to hear you still like it! Reminds me too, must order some sweet mango and whip a batch of it up myself!

I find I get VT more likely after heavy vape sessions, you know when you can't leave the mod down, and find you're refilling the tank every 20 minutes!

I find I get VT more likely after heavy vape sessions, you know when you can't leave the mod down, and find you're refilling the tank every 20 minutes!

20 minutes is good cagey :), the Zeus or one of my Aromanizers....every 3 minutes :(

Have you tried his Long Gone Day yet?

Have you tried his Long Gone Day yet?

Yep its very good. Cant find the half bottle i have left though lol. Must mix up another one over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Devilfish698

Any other good suggestions for this? I tried drops of the lemon juice you would use on pancakes and it didnt seem to do anything for it. Maybe I didn't use enough

Advertisement