Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marquee cork

Options
  • 09-06-2018 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Just looking for some info. Couldnt find it on their website. Coming from Limerick. Just wondering where be best place to park close to the gig and is there food available to buy there from food stalls and anyone know where you can find out what food stalls/ type of food will be there? can u bring food in and if you cant buy it

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭MrDerp

yogalady wrote: »
    Hi there

Just looking for some info. Couldnt find it on their website. Coming from Limerick. Just wondering where be best place to park close to the gig and is there food available to buy there from food stalls and anyone know where you can find out what food stalls/ type of food will be there? can u bring food in and if you cant buy it

Many thanks

There is a car park signposted close by if you’re early. Otherwise park in the city and walk down.

I was there on Thursday night and there was certainly food.
    - A chip van (as good as these get)
    - mobile Eddie rockets
    There was definitely something else too but I don’t recall what exactly, and there’s an ice cream truck I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Poor food selection, a tradational chip van and a Eddie rockets is the extent of the food offering. Best to grab something in town beforehand.

Parking is on site if you arrive early. Other than that you might be able to park on centre park Road but that is limited. It's also a 20-25 minute walk from town if you want to park in one of the car parks there.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. Really appreciate the info. Big help! Always great to get it from people who have been. Thanks again

Advertisement