Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comp Eligibilty

Options
  • 09-06-2018 6:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭

Quick One, im due to play an inter club match play tomorrow at an Away club. Prior to that game there is an open comp on there. I assume I am ok to play the open comp as it is a matchplay that I am playing afterwards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

slingerz wrote: »
    Quick One, im due to play an inter club match play tomorrow at an Away club. Prior to that game there is an open comp on there. I assume I am ok to play the open comp as it is a matchplay that I am playing afterwards?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Kingswood Rover

Your gonna be horlixed, leave it out and just walk the holes if you do not know the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Your gonna be horlixed, leave it out and just walk the holes if you do not know the course.

This.
    You'll get to 12 and just be fecked.
    Far too hot for that sort of thing unless you have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

If you lose your match and your team manager finds out you played in the morning, you'll get a right bollicking. And deservedly so

Match is priority. Rest well. Prepare well. Play well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭slingerz

Rikand wrote: »
    If you lose your match and your team manager finds out you played in the morning, you'll get a right bollicking. And deservedly so

Match is priority. Rest well. Prepare well. Play well.

didnt play in the end and won match 4&3 after playing very well

• Advertisement
Advertisement