Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr binman

• 09-06-2018 7:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

They are gone from ballyneety for years i was told yesterday.so gone are the days when you could bring a car load of rubbish out to them.
    So my question is where do you go with it now?is there any place in limerick that takes unsorted rubbish?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Mungret civic recycling centre. If your waste is sorted you just tip it into the correct skip there. €6 for a car or €12 for a van or car and trailer. They will charge by weight for somw items such as carpets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

if there is anything the civic center wont take then greenstar on the dock road also have a place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

I don't think mungret will take everything i have.some iTems they just won't take.ill try greenstar i think.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

I don't think mungret will take everything i have.some iTems they just won't take.ill try greenstar i think. Thanks

Mr. Binman main depot is now on the Dock Road.

Advertisement