Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech - Wireless Sensor Issue / Replacement

Options
  • 09-06-2018 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I have an Aritech 350 for about 15 years but now a wireless sensor is starting to give spurious events. Well it did all last weekend when we were away but has been feckin perfect all week as soon as we got home! I have attached a picture. The battery is fine. I'm guessing the trembler is starting to go. Anybody know if I can just buy a new trembler unit and wire it in? Failing that what modern sensor could I buy to replace it that would communicate with the Aritech or are they pretty much generic? It says 'Sentrol' on the trembler.....

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

Its more than lightly trimbler/shock. Go to whole salers and by 1 aritech 710 sensor about €13 and fit head into wireless sensor.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭soram

Brilliant - cheers. That sounds like the easiest thing!

Advertisement