Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vsware: Advanced Learning eportal issue

Options
  • 09-06-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else updating their results into Advanced Learning eportal? I've just spent ages writing specific reports on each student and some button I pressed copied and pasted a comment in one student's report into all the other student reports, deleting all other comments. I've tried 'ctrl' 'z' to undo, but it hasn't worked.

Anybody have suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

gaiscioch wrote: »
    Is anybody else updating their results into Advanced Learning eportal? I've just spent ages writing specific reports on each student and some button I pressed copied and pasted a comment in one student's report into all the other student reports, deleting all other comments. I've tried 'ctrl' 'z' to undo, but it hasn't worked.

Anybody have suggestions?

I haven't seen the Advanced Learning option, possibly try the live-chat button in the bottom right of the screen.
    Probably too late now but you could always risk hitting the back page button!
    Sometimes when I post on here and submit it goes wonky but when I hit back page the message I typed into the reply window is still there. I hit save after entering every single report.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Eportal was offline all weekend I think due to some issue

Advertisement