Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which shops in Dublin have the best price plans for bill pay iPhone x

Options
  • 09-06-2018 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

Currently on Android prepay but want to switch to bill and grab iPhone X any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Try carphone warehouse anyway, then see what plans are available directly from the networks. Do as much online research as you can and remember there’s nothing for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Really depends how you define best. There’s only really Vodafone, eir and three that carry the iPhone X and their plans vary widely. Look for data and coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Been looking at virgin media they seem to have really good deals I’m already a broadband customer with them

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Bmw123d

I bought the iPhone c today on Vodafone bill pay. The price plan was 60 a month and the handset was 299 to buy. Vodafone stores have 100 Euro off there hansets in stores at present. So I got my for 199 and no deposit.

All other suppliers are around the 550 mark for the phone. And without a shadow of a doubt u can’t beat Vodafone’s network

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Bmw123d wrote: »
    I bought the iPhone c today on Vodafone bill pay. The price plan was 60 a month and the handset was 299 to buy. Vodafone stores have 100 Euro off there hansets in stores at present. So I got my for 199 and no deposit.

Any chance you know how long that 100 off deal is going on for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Bmw123d

That I couldn’t tell you. But I’d being wanting the phone for a few months now. And when I went in yesterday I didn’t know they had that deal. So I was expecting to pay more. But the lady explained it to me. So happy I got it tho. It’s like chalk and cheese comparing my iPhone 7 to the x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Bmw123d wrote: »

That I couldn’t tell you. But I’d being wanting the phone for a few months now. And when I went in yesterday I didn’t know they had that deal. So I was expecting to pay more. But the lady explained it to me. So happy I got it tho. It’s like chalk and cheese comparing my iPhone 7 to the x

I called up 1907 and got my upgrade sorted for the 15th.. but it’s 299 on that, I’ll drop into Dundrum and see what the deal is before then and see if the deal is there. I’ve the 7 too, this is the latest I’ve ever gotten the new phone within the release cycle.. still, I want it ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

biggebruv wrote: »
    Been looking at virgin media they seem to have really good deals I’m already a broadband customer with them

Virgin media is just three rebranded. Depending where you live they have terrible coverage. Their 4G speeds aren’t great either.

Advertisement