Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rochestown Ball Alley

Options
  • 09-06-2018 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the ball alley in Rochestown Monastery has been closed off to the public? Drove out there recently and all gates seemed to be chained up.

Are there any alternatives nearby?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Does anyone know if the ball alley in Rochestown Monastery has been closed off to the public? Drove out there recently and all gates seemed to be chained up.

The orchard bar, on ballinlough rd, has a ball court I think

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

mikeecho wrote: »
    The orchard bar, on ballinlough rd, has a ball court I think

Squash courts.
    OP is looking for a handball alley, I'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Squash courts.
    OP is looking for a handball alley, I'd guess.

Ya, a handball alley. I don't think they'd appreciate smacking a sliotar off their squash court walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭snoopy12

St Finbarrs GAA club in Togher have a handball alley.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

It was closed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Anytime I went there it was always closed. I jumped the wall into school yard and walk out the back no issues

Advertisement