Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hair cut in Cork

Options
  • 09-06-2018 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Getting married in about a month and need a good chop. Where's the best place to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

rahmalec wrote: »
    Getting married in about a month and need a good chop. Where's the best place to go?

Arguably Tom Winters on North Main St. Not cheap, but worth it. I'd be booking now though, he's often booked solid two weeks in advance. Booking through Booksy app.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Yep Tom Winters. Get booking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Origin or the guy in Winthrop arcade.

I'd say Tom Winters too. Went there last month after they were recommended in another similar thread. Ten euro more expensive than the place I usually go to but absolutely worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭rahmalec

Thanks guys! Tom Winters it is. Booked in for a week from now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Out of interest, whats the difference that Tom Winters provides over others ? quality of cut or overall experience

Out of interest, whats the difference that Tom Winters provides over others ? quality of cut or overall experience

Quality of cut is very good, overall experience was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭applehunter

Bar burning the ear hair what differences are there in mens barbers?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Bar burning the ear hair what differences are there in mens barbers?

I find the "Turkish" (mostly not) barbers do give more attention to detail, trim brows, etc.
    (This becomes more important as you age :))

• Registered Users Posts: 31 samy66

recommend Tom Winters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭brevity

Yea, Tom Winters is very good. Very knowledgeable and knows what works for you.

Advertisement