Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaft Replacement

Options
  • 09-06-2018 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

I'm looking to change to a lighter shaft on my driver. Any recommendations for buying online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ShivasIrons

I'm looking to change to a lighter shaft on my driver. Any recommendations for buying online?

How do you know it's going to work if you haven't hit it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭rooney30

Why out of interest do you think a lighter shaft will work better for you. Would it be more cost effective to just replace your existing driver with a new or used one that is lighter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭swededmonkey

I was up at the driving range trying out different shafts and the club felt more comfortable striking the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭golfguy1

What driver have u?
    What weight of shaft are u thinking of getting

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭swededmonkey

Rather than mucking about I've booked an appointment to get fitted. Going to head in with open mind and see how it works out

• Advertisement
Advertisement