Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why isn't blue tooth working?

Options
  • 09-06-2018 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I have my iPad sitting on beside the bluetooth speaker.
    I've turned them both off and on, re installed the speaker on the iPad and it still won't connect.
    Would anyone have any idea what would the problem be?
    this happened to me a few months ago, a guy at work said bluetooth technology is crap, but it either works or it doesn't. This randomness drives me mad.
    Last time I just had to wait it out till the devices decided they liked each other after all. But why does it so this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Kewreeuss wrote: »
    I have my iPad sitting on beside the bluetooth speaker.
    I've turned them both off and on, re installed the speaker on the iPad and it still won't connect.
    Would anyone have any idea what would the problem be?
    this happened to me a few months ago, a guy at work said bluetooth technology is crap, but it either works or it doesn't. This randomness drives me mad.
    Last time I just had to wait it out till the devices decided they liked each other after all. But why does it so this?

Can you connect your phone to the speaker or to your ipad?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭AllForIt

If I understand you correctly the issue is the devices don't pair automatically when you turn them on?

If that is correct it is somewhat the same on Android I find. If it doesn't pair within the first 10 seconds I just go into the settings and press the connect option in the bluetooth setting manually. I did find an app that made them pair a bit faster. There may be one similar in the Apple store also. Anyway the point is if it doesn't work automatically you just have to do it manually.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

it's working again.
    The phone and the iPad are connecting to the speaker.
    Why it didn't work, then did, is one of tech's little mysteries.
    thanks for reading

Advertisement