Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VtM Part Two - The Owl's Debt

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

He nods and runs.

OOC: Based on distance, by the time you reach arrivals, you'll look like a person with third degree burns. It'll take five Vitae to counter this, if you wish.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote:
    OOC: Based on distance, by the time you reach arrivals, you'll look like a person with third degree burns. It'll take five Vitae to counter this, if you wish.

OOC: Five Vitae it is... I have an idea of how to replace them ;)

Lysander smokes visibly as he runs, provoking comments of how rude he is.

When he gets to arrivals he is a bit hungry, but manageably so. A text arrives from Cock Robin.

'Direct flight from Vatican, Air France'

Looking up, it lands in twenty minutes.

Lysander looks around for any lone passengers in the arrivals lounge, preferably away from the main crowds.

If none, he finds the quietest and easiest place to avoid the sun yet still keep watch on the gate.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lysander looks around for any lone passengers in the arrivals lounge, preferably away from the main crowds.

If none, he finds the quietest and easiest place to avoid the sun yet still keep watch on the gate.
    There is a single passenger sitting waiting early for a flight to Omaha. College student, mid-20s. From the smell of the blood, farm reared.

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote: »
    There is a single passenger sitting waiting early for a flight to Omaha. College student, mid-20s. From the smell of the blood, farm reared.

Lysander approaches the passenger and sits down just across from him. He coughs gently, and as he looks up...

OOC: Command

'Follow me, my friend.'

"Yeah, I've got a while till the flight...and you look nice...real nice..." he eyes Lysander standing up "So, where are we heading?"

Lysander looks around for the closest men's room to the arrivals gate.

'Just a little... chat.'

He continues, holding the gaze.

"A chat...heh okay pal"

He follows him to the men's room, where only one other elderly man is at the urinal.

Lysander looks at the man again and OOC: Command whispers softly to him;

'Wait in the stall till this guy leaves, then I will join you.'

Lysander nonchalantly enters a seperate stall and waits for the elderly man to shuffle out.

• Advertisement

The guy enters the stall a few moments later and begins to fondle Lysander...

The guy enters the stall a few moments later and begins to fondle Lysander...

Lysander smiles and allows the man to continue, as his neck is exposed, he bares his fangs and strikes, beginning to feed.

The young man is drained to exhaustion within a few minutes, falling onto the cubical floor, slightly bruising his head on the toilet seat. The strength in his blood fills Lysander, his tendons becoming stronger and more defined as he takes on some of the young man's physical qualities.

OOC: Extra success on physical tasks for a while

Lysander gently lifts the man into a seated position on the toilet and leaves. He then takes up the seat where he met him back in arrivals, and waits.

Lysander gently lifts the man into a seated position on the toilet and leaves. He then takes up the seat where he met him back in arrivals, and waits.
    Most of the passengers are the usual European tourists, but the target sticks out like a sore thumb.

He carries his weapons in plain view, though obviously some effect keeps them hidden from the kine.

C0hcjO.jpg

He walks straight over to Lysander.

"Brave, the day. I've never seen that..." he has a light French accent "...moderately high in the pecking order I take it. I can tell. You feel strong. There is another here yes? Older, stronger...but he doesn't have your drive. Hmmm..."

His eyes go wide and he backs up a bit from Lysander.

Lysander regards the male with a cold stare, but does not push his power towards him.

'State your business in the city. As you can see, we have spared no expense to meet you.'

Lysander regards the male with a cold stare, but does not push his power towards him.

'State your business in the city. As you can see, we have spared no expense to meet you.'
    He stammers in shock.

"There isn't a trace of humanity in you, I have heard the rumours of your kind..." he looks at the ground and makes out the slightly frayed edges to the shadows near Lysander. Waiting patiently should they be needed.

"What...are you...no, your kind is not organised, you..."

He blesses himself and holds his cross.

"...Les Corsaires"

The cross has no affect on Lysander's inhuman soul.

'Enough, you will make a scene. I will allow you this one warning, before I show you my power... friend.'

Lysander snarls and makes the shadows flicker a little.

'Next flight back to the Vatican, you will be on it. Or... you will see my true nature.'

"No it is my mission to be here. I am not afraid..." His heart is racing "...know I am but the last of four, the others are already here"

Lysander frowns.

'I did warn you.'

OOC: Arms of the Abyss grab him to disable him, draw him in at eye contact level to Lysander

• Advertisement

As the arms seize hold of the Hunter, the crowds at other terminals begin to scream...

Lysander draws the man in and stares into his eyes.

OOC: Mesmerise

'You have been sent here by the Pope to kill the other three heathens that travelled with you. If you are successful in your mission, you have been promised a Cardinal's position in the Vatican.'

Lysander draws the man in and stares into his eyes.

OOC: Mesmerise

'You have been sent here by the Pope to kill the other three heathens that travelled with you. If you are successful in your mission, you have been promised a Cardinal's position in the Vatican.'
    The hunter bites his lip hard enough for blood to run down his chin.

"I...will...not...be swayed...Vampire..."

People are beginning to leave the terminal in fear. Over the intercom a general warning is being given to clear the area. The military are being called in.

The hunter bites his lip hard enough for blood to run down his chin.

"I...will...not...be swayed...Vampire..."

People are beginning to leave the terminal in fear. Over the intercom a general warning is being given to clear the area. The military are being called in.

Lysander holds the gaze and pushes his entire power through it towards the Hunter

'You will. You will also tell the authorities you pulled a magic trick, and this is all your fault. Then you will kill the three you travelled with, travel back to Europe and become Cardinal, as promised by the Pope himself.'

Lysander holds the gaze and pushes his entire power through it towards the Hunter

'You will. You will also tell the authorities you pulled a magic trick, and this is all your fault. Then you will kill the three you travelled with, travel back to Europe and become Cardinal, as promised by the Pope himself.'
    The hunter feels himself going under Lysander's gaze.

"I...am...not...your...tool...demon...I...die...free..."

He takes out a kill switch and presses the trigger.

Outside a military helicopter sees a window on the Western edge of the LAX complex explode outward in a fireball.

OOC: Roll Perception + Awareness

OOC: Success

The explosion halts just before Lysander's face as he reflexively shifts to the afterlife thanks to Catalda's Necromancy.

LAX in the world beyond is a pale blue. Only a few of the dead wander its halls, with biplanes and early passenger liners outside. The living are frozen black smudges from his perspective.

Lysander makes his way back towards the locker room he had come out of.

The locker room is empty in the afterlife. Nothing, not even inanimate object, have died here.

OOC: The afterlife is also populated by destroyed objects if they are still remembered by the living. Anything forgotten sinks beneath the ground into a giant storm called the Tempest. Lysander would know this from Catalda.

Lysander leaves the room and continues exploring the airport for anything of note. He decides to head for the shopping area where Cock Robin had gone.

• Advertisement

Lysander leaves the room and continues exploring the airport for anything of note. He decides to head for the shopping area where Cock Robin had gone.
    The shopping area is full of black blurs, the impressions of the living, though one looks much more faded than the rest, barely there in fact.

The ghosts of the shopping center are few. A guard and a chinese man in traditional attire.

OOC: Vampires appear as faded blurs. Due to their immortality, their connection to the afterlife is weakened

Advertisement