Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

call barring

Options
  • 10-06-2018 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i dont even have call barring on, on my phone and it says that i do. whats that password. if i change my sim will it go away.
    also i tried to call costumer service but the number was that same as vodaphone on the website so how im i supposed to get help . 
    i already had to change my sin twice and i dont want to do it again plus im just a teenager i dont have time for this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

i dont even have call barring on, on my phone and it says that i do. whats that password. if i change my sim will it go away.
    also i tried to call costumer service but the number was that same as vodaphone on the website so how im i supposed to get help . 
    i already had to change my sin twice and i dont want to do it again plus im just a teenager i dont have time for this
    Hi mysticways47, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having. 

Our customer care team on 1747 will be able to assist you with this or alternatively you can go to your local store and they can help you there. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement