Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance

Options
  • 10-06-2018 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Just wondering can my insurance for commercial be switched to a car policy for the remainder of the 30 days until it's finished I don't have the van to drive anymore there's only 30 days left on my policy

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Jayjay2424 wrote: »
    Just wondering can my insurance for commercial be switched to a car policy for the remainder of the 30 days until it's finished I don't have the van to drive anymore there's only 30 days left on my policy
    Hi Jayjay2424

We would only cover commercial vehicles on a commercial policy. If you have bought a car you would have start cover under a private motor car policy. If you PM me with your details we can arrange for someone to give you a call complete a quote and discuss this with you.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Jayjay2424

Hi Jayjay2424

We would only cover commercial vehicles on a commercial policy. If you have bought a car you would have start cover under a private motor car policy. If you PM me with your details we can arrange for someone to give you a call complete a quote and discuss this with you.

Seán

I know but why can't it be switched over for the remainder of 3-4 weeks if that's the case I would have to go buy another van just to cover the policy for 3 to 4 weeks when I won't be opening another commercial policy after it's over cause I need a car ?

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Jayjay2424 wrote: »
    Hi Jayjay2424

Seán

I know but why can't it be switched over for the remainder of 3-4 weeks if that's the case I would have to go buy another van just to cover the policy for 3 to 4 weeks when I won't be opening another commercial policy after it's over cause I need a car ?
    Hi Jayjay2424

We only cover commercial vehicles such as a van on our commercial policies. Unfortunately we do not cover cars under our commercial policies. If you message me with your policy details we can look into what options we can offer you.

Seán 

Advertisement