Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florida in September

Options
  • 10-06-2018 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Is a honeymoon in Florida in begining of September a risk or would it be ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Is a honeymoon in Florida in begining of September a risk or would it be ok?

It's hurricane season so the answer is it could be either. Is it a risk you'd like to take? I've been to Florida in September and didn't have any hurricanes but the weather wasn't very nice. My friend honeymooned there two years later and they were put on lock down in their hotel for two days. Ditto friends who holidayed there last September.

Your honeymoon is a special holiday, one to be remembered. For the right reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Leopardprint

Caranica wrote: »
    It's hurricane season so the answer is it could be either. Is it a risk you'd like to take? I've been to Florida in September and didn't have any hurricanes but the weather wasn't very nice. My friend honeymooned there two years later and they were put on lock down in their hotel for two days. Ditto friends who holidayed there last September.

Your honeymoon is a special holiday, one to be remembered. For the right reasons.

Thanks for advice. It was international drive, Orlando we were thinking of so we just thought it would be great to have things to see and do and still a chance to relax by the pool. But yes i
    know what you mean we want it to a fantastic holiday to remember.

Anyone have other destinations we could consider if we feel Orlando is risky?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭The lips

Have a look at weather underground, it will give you historical weather information for your chosen destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement