Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Waxing Recommendations?

Options
  • 10-06-2018 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Any salon you'd suggest? Doesn't have to male specific at all. Just getting back and chest done

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

CWF wrote: »
    Any salon you'd suggest? Doesn't have to male specific at all. Just getting back and chest done

Try Saci in Castleknock. They use Waxperts wax, it is the least painful wax that I've ever experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Woodies sells duct tape for about 3 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭CWF

Anybody tried the places in the Coolmine Industrial estate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Vanjohn

Did you get any feedback on the places in Coolmine? Or did you use any of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭CWF

Didn't use them. Saci in castleknock looks very good but I didn't get anything done in the end, pun intended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Ah, you should have, just for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

CWF wrote: »
    Didn't use them. Saci in castleknock looks very good but I didn't get anything done in the end, pun intended.

Do they do a special for baki, saci and craki? ;}

In all seriousness, A Nu U in Clonee village are very good with male waxing

Advertisement