Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene IV(a) - The Mines of Dhurn Dharal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

OOC: Rolz, you go first, no init needed

Iuric's sword slashes across the creature's arms, taking chunks of flesh off in swipes. As far as anybody can tell the creature makes no response.

Then Iuric lifts his sword up in an arc, it ignites at the apex of the swing, the searing flame burning the last tendons keeping the arms together, the creature falls back, deep into the dark void from whence it came.

Iuric then hears a voice.

Through you, the laws are inviolate!

Mesharum intervenes to personally intensify Iuric's flames, disgusted at the creatures triple violations of natural law. The flames consume it before melting its core. The fireball is visible lighting up the black void, revealed now as a world of lifeless floating rocks.

Only afterward are the creatures "attacks" clear.

Hurguil has no mouth.

Vrakrash is a man.

Sarric has a faint blue glow about him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭Evade

Iuric shines his sword into the void and says in a slightly less disinterested way "The light of Mesharum is a beacon in the darkness" and as he extinguishes his sword Iuric thinks "so he does pay attention, it's not just Ramiel."

Iuric turns to his comrades "The realm is a little more j" he stops slackjawed as he sees what has happened to everyone and rushes to Hurgui "Can you breathe!? Nod if you can."

Hurguil, having a small panic attack, points at his nose and nods. He grabs Iuric's arm, making emphatic muffled sounds and crying.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote:
    Varkrash is a man.

Vrakrash looks down at his arms.

He feels his face, noting the lack of scales, bumps and jagged teeth.

He attempts to billow smoke from his nostrils.

OOC: If unsuccessful, he screams :P

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash looks down at his arms.

He feels his face, noting the lack of scales, bumps and jagged teeth.

He attempts to billow smoke from his nostrils.

OOC: If unsuccessful, he screams :P
    An impressive amount of snot is discharged from Vrakrash's nose.

Fourier wrote: »
    An impressive amount of snot is discharged from Vrakrash's nose.

Vrakrash wails and looks at his comrades.

'What has become of me? I - I - I'm....

How do I look?'

Fourier wrote: »
    Hurguil, having a small panic attack, points at his nose and nods. He grabs Iuric's arm, making emphatic muffled sounds and crying.
    Iuric pick up Hurguil and turns to Vrakrash and Sarric, "We should leave and find a cleric to see if you can be healed or perhaps a wizard with knowledge of curses. Do you feel normal?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Evade wrote: »
    Iuric pick up Hurguil and turns to Vrakrash and Sarric, "We should leave and find a cleric to see if you can be healed or perhaps a wizard with knowledge of curses. Do you feel normal?"

Sarric looks himself over, "I feel fine, i had a green glow before, now its turned blue, i have no idea what that means, maybe some mixture with my green glow, i dont know, maybe soon enough, i'll glow white"

Sarric addresses iuric, "I'm sarric by the way, elf by birth, but i have lived with human monks for longer in a monestary than i have been with my own kind."
    "Vrakrash, what has become of you, i liked you all golden, not that i dont like you all squishy and frail, but, how do YOU feel?"

• Advertisement

Suddenly Sarric feels dizzy and falls backward into the stable walls.

Suddenly Sarric feels dizzy and falls forward onto the stable hay.

The others see Sarric wobble on his feet and separate into two Sarrics which fall in opposite directions.

"Are you well enough to carry the Sarrics? I've got my hands full here." Iuric asks Vrakrash.

Vrakrash, still in shock from his... humanising.... wipes the snot from his nose.

'Sarrics? What in the name of...'

He looks to the mouthless dwarf.

'This guy's god is going on here? Or is your doing Iuric? What happened? Why are there two Sarrics? Why am I human - why has that dwarf got no mouth?'

"I... I don't know, I think I've made a huge mistake. That thing threatened you and Sarric so I couldn't let it go and this happened, but Mesharum aided me. I don't understand" Iuric says in an almost incoherent babbling way.

"We need to get Sarrics and Hurguil help."

OOC: do i get to RP both sarrics? am i's conscious? also if not, magic cannot put elf to sleep, so is this damage related unconscious?

Vrakrash shrugs.

'Well... it's done now. We should get help, I agree.'

He steps towards both Sarrics and examines them for any wounds, differences, and potential dangers.

sKeith wrote: »
    OOC: do i get to RP both sarrics? am i's conscious? also if not, magic cannot put elf to sleep, so is this damage related unconscious?
    OOC: You're still concious. You can RP both or just one if you wish, if just one I'll control the other.

Vrakrash shrugs.

'Well... it's done now. We should get help, I agree.'

He steps towards both Sarrics and examines them for any wounds, differences, and potential dangers.
    The Sarrics are identical.

• Advertisement

Vrakrash offers a hand to each of the Sarrics.

'Can you stand? Can I help you in any way? I feel different myself... though... not apparently... TWICE as different.'

SarricA looks himself over, seeing if he feels worse for wear from the split. He looks over at SarricB, lying in the hay and says, "what sort of situation have you goten us into now"

SarricB looks over to SarricA and replies, "It wans't me!" He gets up and brushes the hay of himeself. "Well, lets get going."

SarricA say "ok" and follows SarricB. SarricB follows after the human Vrakrash.

Vrakrash offers a hand to each of the Sarrics.

'Can you stand? Can I help you in any way? I feel different myself... though... not apparently... TWICE as different.'

The Sarrics reply back in unison, "I'm fine."

Vrakrash is a little unnerved about the Sarrics conversing with each other.

'Lead on then, Iuric. I am anxious to see what I look like in the mirror... for... eh, learning reasons.'

Iuric heads of at a brisk pace heading back towards the entrance carrying Hurgui.

Sarrics easily keep pace with Iuric.

The doorway through which they entered the house, the one leading to the crystal walled corridored, is gone. In its place is a sheer drop into a crevice.

Vrakrash follows, trying to catch a glimpse of his reflection in a mirror, crystal or even a muddy puddle on the way.

OOC: How I'm picturing Sarric

And Vrakrash once he's alone (it was a body swap)

• Advertisement

Vrakrash follows, trying to catch a glimpse of his reflection in a mirror, crystal or even a muddy puddle on the way.
    Vrakrash has the form of a portly gentleman with a whisker like mustache and fine clothing.

Advertisement