Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magpul PTS Masada ACR /AKM

• 10-06-2018 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭

Up for sale, Magpul PTS Masada ACR/AKM. Only selling as starting a new job and need funds until I get paid.

This is the original version, not the PTS Syndicate one. Internally, it’s just been serviced and reshimmed, new spring and has an SHS full metal toothed piston. gearbox has had a replacement shell at some point. Just had a brand new WiiTech hop unit, metal nozzle and metal adjuster kit fitted, new guarder hop rubber and a tightbore 6.03 barrel. Does around 290-300fps with excellent range.

Externally, it comes as the standard ACR, plus a black folding stock, brand new black and fg handgrips, brand new AKM lower receiver, 5 brand new PTS AKM midcaps, 5 PTS Pmags, plus 5 PTS rubber ranger plates that fit both types of mags. You only have to remove 3 screws to swap the gearbox from one receiver to the other and you can have the AKM Masada.

Also comes with 2 lipo batteries.

Happy to split, but will only split if gun is sold first:

ACR Masada as pictured, with original stock and handguard, single point sling plate, Wiitech hop unit, tightbore, 2 lipo batteries and one mag €275
    4 x Magpul PTS Pmags €60
    Magpul AKM lower receiver & 5 x Magpul PTS AKM mags €110

Or €400 for everything. Happy to haggle, looking for a quick sale, but sensible offers only.

2032mo.png
    14ujome.png
    x6k5cy.png
    14y60c2.png
    zoiyo.png
    dn0e35.png
    qqpnjm.png
    2mqukcj.png2hfqmqb.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭Duchamp

bump...

Will split, open to offers - will trade for road / mountain / cyclocross bike

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Tweak

Hi, what capacity are the PTS mags? Will they work with an M4 style rifle?

Tweak wrote: »
    Hi, what capacity are the PTS mags? Will they work with an M4 style rifle?
    They're 120 midcaps, and are M4 style, so should fit most manufacturers

without any problems.

Offer 55 for 4 mags with ranger plates, 3 black and one od. Can meet in Dublin.

Tweak wrote: »
    Offer 55 for 4 mags with ranger plates, 3 black and one od. Can meet in Dublin.

Thanks for the offer, would do them for 55 without the ranger plates or 60 with the plates.

Can meet with the mags from Tuesday next week

• Advertisement

Yeah 60 is ok then, PM me for contact details and we can arrange a meet up.

4 x Pmags sold pending payment

ACR with original furniture as pic below, comes boxed, one Pmag, newly serviced gearbox with new SHS spring, new Guarder hop rubber, Prometheus 6.03 tightbore, brand new Wiitech hop unit, 2 x lipo batteries. Does 300fps and has fantastic range. €220

1t067d.png

Other parts open to offers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Duchamp wrote: »
    4 x Pmags sold pending payment

ACR with original furniture as pic below, comes boxed, one Pmag, newly serviced gearbox with new SHS spring, new Guarder hop rubber, Prometheus 6.03 tightbore, brand new Wiitech hop unit, 2 x lipo batteries. Does 300fps and has fantastic range. €220

1t067d.png

Other parts open to offers

What has happened to remaining furniture AKM mags etc? Is there a price that include these?

I Armour I wrote: »
    What has happened to remaining furniture AKM mags etc? Is there a price that include these?

I still have the remaining furniture and mags, which is AKM lower and 5 mags, Black folding stock & Black handguard. I'd like €110 for the AKM lower and mags and €30 for the folding stock, plus €20 for the handguard. I won't drop loads as I'd make that for those parts on Ebay, but if you have the ACR for €220, I'll knock off €60 and you can have all the other bits for €100, plus I'll chuck in a brand new FG handguard too, making €320 in total for everything

I'll also include the original hop unit and a few other bits if I can find them as well.

Edit: If you can let me know tonight, I'm back in Dublin tomorrow for the week and can bring it all with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 deltasaf

bump...

Will split, open to offers - will trade for road / mountain / cyclocross bike

300 mate please

• Advertisement

deltasaf wrote: »
    300 mate please
    Offer accepted

Back up for sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Phillyf9

Hi have you any of the pmags left?

Phillyf9 wrote: »
    Hi have you any of the pmags left?
    Just one tan one left now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Phillyf9

Just one tan one left now

Cheers mate but I was looking for a few of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

Hi don’t suppose you would sell the ak mags separate where based

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭johnny.m.

Up for sale, Magpul PTS Masada ACR/AKM. Only selling as starting a new job and need funds until I get paid.

This is the original version, not the PTS Syndicate one. Internally, it’s just been serviced and reshimmed, new spring and has an SHS full metal toothed piston. gearbox has had a replacement shell at some point. Just had a brand new WiiTech hop unit, metal nozzle and metal adjuster kit fitted, new guarder hop rubber and a tightbore 6.03 barrel. Does around 290-300fps with excellent range.

Externally, it comes as the standard ACR, plus a black folding stock, brand new black and fg handgrips, brand new AKM lower receiver, 5 brand new PTS AKM midcaps, 5 PTS Pmags, plus 5 PTS rubber ranger plates that fit both types of mags. You only have to remove 3 screws to swap the gearbox from one receiver to the other and you can have the AKM Masada.

Also comes with 2 lipo batteries.

Happy to split, but will only split if gun is sold first:

ACR Masada as pictured, with original stock and handguard, single point sling plate, Wiitech hop unit, tightbore, 2 lipo batteries and one mag €275
    4 x Magpul PTS Pmags €60
    Magpul AKM lower receiver & 5 x Magpul PTS AKM mags €110

Or €400 for everything. Happy to haggle, looking for a quick sale, but sensible offers only.

2032mo.png
    14ujome.png
    x6k5cy.png
    14y60c2.png
    zoiyo.png
    dn0e35.png
    qqpnjm.png
    2mqukcj.png2hfqmqb.png

Interested. Where you based mate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Any pmags left for sale? Would you sell the ranger plates?

Sold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 lukeward99

Sorry if I've commented more than once, they seem to be deleting themselves. Is this still available? Interested

• Advertisement
Advertisement