Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about my Goal saver account

Options
  • 10-06-2018 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi there,

I'd like to increase the amount of my Goal saver account. Usually I call BOI and do this over the phone but I can't get through to anyone for the past few weeks.

Can you help me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Craicho5 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'd like to increase the amount of my Goal saver account. Usually I call BOI and do this over the phone but I can't get through to anyone for the past few weeks.

Can you help me please?

Hi, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

You can request this change through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be happy to arrange this for you.
    Please keep in mind that any changes to a savings account direct debit can take 10 days to be fully processed.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement