Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir talk app

Options
  • 10-06-2018 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

just installed the eir talk app and its not working , its coming up with the error unable to authenticate  I'm probably not the first one to experience this....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

hondaguy01 wrote: »
    just installed the eir talk app and its not working , its coming up with the error unable to authenticate  I'm probably not the first one to experience this....
    Hi hondaguy01, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

If you contact our support team on 1890 260 260 they'll be able to assist you there and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 reyahm

Hi hondaguy01, did they solve your problem.

I am having to the same issue, although in my case the app was working fine till 2 days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

reyahm wrote: »
    Hi hondaguy01, did they solve your problem.

I am having to the same issue, although in my case the app was working fine till 2 days ago.
    Hi reyahm, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Our support team on 1890 260 260 will be happy to help you with all issues there. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 35 hondaguy01

Hi

I just rang the support team number and of course as you listen to all the options you will hear nothing on help for app issues , how a national company can be so poor at directing you towards finding assistance beats me ,can you imagine how difficult the vulnerable ( elderly , those with  disabilities, hard of hearing , those who find technology difficult ) in our community find it when dealing with large companies and their ignorance on the vulnerable that share the community with us.

Advertisement