Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 aer Corp Pilatus in cork today ??

Options
  • 10-06-2018 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Does anyone know why the aer Corp were flying in formation in cork today ...the final flypast had white smoke as well ...thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Was there not an open day in the barracks? The fly over was part of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

saw a load of military vehicles drive past me in Wilton too packed with soldiers. Must have been a training exercise.

EDIT: Open day apperantly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Psychlops

P.lane78 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why the aer Corp were flying in formation in cork today ...the final flypast had white smoke as well ...thanks in advance

AIR CORPS or an tAerchór..why does nobody ever get this right?:confused:

The only Aer I am aware of is Aer Lingus, I am ranting but its annoying:pac:

Flypast was over Fitzgerald Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

Thanks for the replys everyone and the lesson ...😀

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Psychlops wrote: »

The only Aer I am aware of is Aer Lingus, I am ranting but its annoying:pac:

Aer Arran (for a few months anyway!), Aer Rianta International; formerly Aer Turas also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mikel97

Yeah the aer corps were there and didnt get lost on the way.

Lots of aers aerbags being my favorite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Defence Forces open day in Fitzgerald Park.

Advertisement