Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life is Strange 2 - (Incl. Captain Spirit prequel)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ep 4, 5 and the ending were completely worth going back to this, absolutely loved it in the end. I think the game as a whole would have been a lot better if ep 3 was cut.

Got the ending:
    Sean Surrenders and goes to jail while Daniel leads a happy life. The reunion scene outside the prison melted me and great to see Lyla there. The camping trip just topped it off. Not a happy ending by any means and Sean seems a bit broken but was a really great ending. Very nice touch having Chris stay such good friends with Daniel.

I looked up the others, turns out the official youtube channel has all endings in 1 vid and they all look so good. I thought we would both get to Puerto Lobos and live free and happy but that only happens in 1 ending and it's far from happy, well they might think they're happy.

All in all, I got the best case scenario in my eyes so I'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,757 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Advertisement