Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've left Eir, but I get the same bill every month still

Options
  • 11-06-2018 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've left Eir as a customer at the start of they year, but every month I get this in my :

Your new eir bill is now available to view at my eir.
    Your bill amount is € -19.61
    Once you login to my eir, you can view and download a PDF of your bill, pay a bill and much more.
    If you are set up for Direct Debit we will automatically take your payment. If not, you can set up Direct Debit at any time in my eir.
    If you need help understanding your bill we have a full bill explanation available here.
    Many thanks,
    eir

Of course I can't log on to my account as I don't have one, and I used the Eir online chat on the Eir website a month ago and the customer services rep guaranteed (repeatedly) these emails would stop - but here we go again...

I want to stop getting this spam from Eir - can someone please sort this, or I'll be taking the GDPR route with this....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Hi,

I've left Eir as a customer at the start of they year, but every month I get this in my :

Once you login to my eir, you can view and download a PDF of your bill, pay a bill and much more.
    If you are set up for Direct Debit we will automatically take your payment. If not, you can set up Direct Debit at any time in my eir.
    If you need help understanding your bill we have a full bill explanation available here.
    Many thanks,
    eir

Of course I can't log on to my account as I don't have one, and I used the Eir online chat on the Eir website a month ago and the customer services rep guaranteed (repeatedly) these emails would stop - but here we go again...

I want to stop getting this spam from Eir - can someone please sort this, or I'll be taking the GDPR route with this....
    Hi deadl0ck, 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Hi,

Many thanks,
    eir

Hi deadl0ck, 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey - PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Many thanks,
    eir

Hi deadl0ck, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey - PM Sent
    No problem, thanks. 

I'll come back to you through PM's soon. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi,
    After being told 3 weeks ago

I have removed all your contact details from the account so you should not receive any further correspondence in relation to this account. 

I've just got another bill to me email:

Many thanks,
    eir

I want all my contact details removed from your database now - i.e. to be completely forgotten.
    If this happens again I will be reporting this to the data protection commissioner as a breach under GDPR.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Your are owed 19.61, ring them for a cheque or bank refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 kknapp21

Hi,

I have removed all your contact details from the account so you should not receive any further correspondence in relation to this account. 

Many thanks,
    eir

I want all my contact details removed from your database now - i.e. to be completely forgotten.
    If this happens again I will be reporting this to the data protection commissioner as a breach under GDPR.

I have been having the same problem for over a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

kknapp21 wrote: »
    Hi,

Many thanks,
    eir

Hi kknapp21 ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Hi,

Many thanks,
    eir

Hi kknapp21 ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    And me ???

I'm gonna PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,

Many thanks,
    eir

Hi kknapp21 ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    And me ???

I'm gonna PM
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement