Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account closed. Can't now get through on phone as account not registered

Options
  • 11-06-2018 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi my account number is <snip>. I can't contact Eir as account is not recognised anymore. I switched to Eir in October but cancelled within cooling off period. Service couldn't be provided. I get a monthly bill in error and every month ring and Eir cancelled bill and apologies. Can't ring this month as account now closed properly by Eir. Need to contact them to cancel bill.
    Thanks Derek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi my account number is <snip>. I can't contact Eir as account is not recognised anymore. I switched to Eir in October but cancelled within cooling off period. Service couldn't be provided. I get a monthly bill in error and every month ring and Eir cancelled bill and apologies. Can't ring this month as account now closed properly by Eir. Need to contact them to cancel bill.
    Thanks Derek
    Hi gerrykeegan, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. 

Your account details have been removed for security reasons, can you PM them to me with the full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement