Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking routes

Options
  • 11-06-2018 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Yesterday, our flight FR1024 from BUD-DUB had an 8 hour delay. We ended up travelling back on the aircraft used for FR1023 (19:55) from DUB. We arrived in DUB 03:20hrs. My question is - is there a site/app that can advise what incoming flight to BUD should have become the scheduled departure at 17:20 from BUD to DUB? Ryanair claim their standard 'technical' issue. I suspect a scheduling change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Even a "technical" issue doesn't get them out of 261 commitments, as proven by numerous court cases.

You could look at what incoming operated that flight on Flightaware or Flightradar the last number of days, particularly the same day of week and see if there is a pattern. They are having significant staffing issues and are blaming everything under the sun - apparently the Spanish ATC are causing a six hour delay to my flight today when the longest delay anyone else has had is 75mins and the average is under 20!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Av8or

Thanks for the reply. I did check on Flightaware and Flightradar24 on my iPad but only got limited info. I have since checked on a desktop having signed up for Flightradar's 90 day history plan. The inbound flight for FR1024 was from Treviso, as usual. It arrived one hour before our planned departure at 16:20. For some reason it was then sent to Ciampino (empty) before becoming a 2 hour delayed scheduled flight back to Budapest, landing at 20:35hrs. It was then reassigned to a Copenhagen flight (delayed 4 hours, departing 23:51hrs). This left us with no aircraft until FR1023 arrived from Dublin in its scheduled flight from Dublin.

Advertisement