Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sent items in Service Desk on B365

Options
  • 11-06-2018 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi There,

This function has never worked for me and I suspect others are in the same boat.

Both in Chrome and Firefox, if you try to read your sent items in the service desk it logs you out for "trying to refresh the page"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Creative83 wrote: »
    Hi There,

This function has never worked for me and I suspect others are in the same boat.

Both in Chrome and Firefox, if you try to read your sent items in the service desk it logs you out for "trying to refresh the page"

Hi Creative83,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if you would be double clicking on the sent items option as it would take a few seconds to load this page and if you click on the icon twice it would log you out and give you that message.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement