Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair

Options
  • 11-06-2018 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

Reported a fault to eir on the bank holiday Sunday.No landlines or broadband.The line was checked and a fault was found. As Monday was a bank holiday the person who took my call told me it would be Wednesday or probably Thursday before a technician would call out.
    That was fine with us.
    No sign of anyone on Thursday so I called 1901 again only to be told that a technician had called to my house and reported there was nothing wrong!
    With 3 students in the house all day they could confirm no one called and no one contacted me.
    I was told someone would call me Friday by eir.
    Friday came and in the afternoon I contacted eir only to be told it would be now Monday and I was now priority.
    Checked with eir today and apparently a technician called yesterday and could not find a fault.As yesterday was Sunday I find this hard to believe as we were at home all day.
    I'm now told it will be tomorrow but I somehow doubt this will be the case.
    When I was a Sky or Vodafone customer faults were fixed in a couple of days.As an eir customer it looks as though customers are not wanted.
    I look forward to my contract ending and leaving eir.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

ureds wrote: »
    Reported a fault to eir on the bank holiday Sunday.No landlines or broadband.The line was checked and a fault was found.  As Monday was a bank holiday   the person who took my call told me it would be Wednesday or probably Thursday before a technician would call out.
    That was fine with us.
    No sign of anyone on Thursday so I called 1901 again only to be told that a technician had called to my house and reported there was nothing wrong!
    With 3 students in the house all day they could confirm no one called and no one contacted me.
    I was told someone would call me Friday by eir.
    Friday came and in the afternoon I contacted eir only to be told it would be now Monday and I was now priority.
    Checked with eir today and apparently a technician called yesterday and could not find a fault.As yesterday was Sunday I find this hard to believe as we were at home all day.
    I'm now told it will be tomorrow but I somehow doubt this will be the case.
    When I was a Sky or Vodafone customer faults were fixed in a couple of days.As an eir customer it looks as though customers are not wanted.
    I look forward to my contract ending and leaving eir.
    Hi ureds,

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your fault, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey  

Advertisement