Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best late bar/club to go for hen night

• 11-06-2018 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi
    Heading to Limerick for my sis hen, what late bar or night club would be best to reserve an area in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Depends what scene you want? Alternative crowd? Or other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Arrival

Probably House which has Amber, a nightclub, downstairs. I've seen a few hens in there anytime I've gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

101 and the Red Hen are good shouts too

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

The extension to Jerry Flannery’s bar might be worth a punt also. I think it’s called something like “Thirteen Fourteen”.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭damowill

Here's a list of some bars & clubs that might help, Hope you have a great night!!

1. House / Amber ( Bar with DJ and Club)
    2. Smyths / Icon (Bar with live band and club)
    3. Jerry Flannerys ( Late Bar with DJ and live band)
    4. 101 (Late bar) - Copper Rooms wine bar beside it beforehand would be nice.
    5. Habitat (Club)
    6. The Red Hen (Late bar)
    7. The Library bar (Late bar with band/dj)
    8. Nancy Blakes (Late bar)
    9. Michael Flannerys (Late bar)
    10. Just do a crawl, and include other bars like The Locke bar, Cobblestone Joes, The Old Quarter, Mickeys, Commercial, Costellos :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement