Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir vision

Options
  • 11-06-2018 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Went for the eir vision package add on for quite an unbelievable deal :D  Just one question he sales agent said installation in 5-7 working days and said no more .....I take it I just get a box sent out and I plug & play ....or does an engineer have to come out ?

cheers 
    Vego  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Vego wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Went for the eir vision package add on for quite an unbelievable deal :D  Just one question he sales agent said installation in 5-7 working days and said no more .....I take it I just get a box sent out and I plug & play ....or does an engineer have to come out ?

cheers 
    Vego  
    Hi Vego, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm delighted to hear you have availed of our eir vision deal. This would require a technician to call out and connect you up, the maximum timeframe on this is up to 10 working days.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement