Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badly do with advice

Options
  • 11-06-2018 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Point me in the right direction at least.

Need some help. My business sells products across Ireland and some into the UK but we dont have a website. One of our European suppliers that we currently use for most of our products has agreed to allow us to sell their products and ship them directly from their warehouses in Europe as long as we use our branding on our website. Being new to having a website etc i want to make it as easy as possible for our customers and ourselves.
    I would like to get a site built that basically uses our suppliers current site with orders being placed directly to them and shipped from there. There is some sites in Ireland i know do that that sell tractor parts with their affialiates having access to all their products on their own site.
    I understand its not going to be easy but out of their 100,000 products we are goind to start with ~10,000 products that we currently sell in store and can provide backup for etc. Just need to know how to ask our supplier to do this and how to go about getting it built?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Have a look at Aphix Software - this is their bread & butter and, indeed, it sounds like that's what you're talking about with that tractor parts site. It'll certainly be a lot cheaper in the long run than getting a bespoke site built!

Advertisement