Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22lr Colibri ammo Ireland

Options
  • 11-06-2018 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can find some Colibri ammo around here for my .22

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

If your looking to fire them out of a CZ rifle, don't worry about buying them, CZ recommend you don't use them in there rifles

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

cosieman wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i can find some Colibri ammo around here for my .22

7.8ft lbs may not clear the barrel. 420fps and 20 grain, what could you shoot with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Top gun sports in Drogheda have CCI Quite 710fps if any good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

John lambert used to have the years ago

Top gun sports in Drogheda have CCI Quite 710fps if any good to you

Bought some CCI quiet yesterday and have just run 50 through CZ 455 and can't get better than inch and a half at thirty yards. Changed to CCI Standard at the end and easy below half inch grouping. So not sure what I'll do with the other 450 quiets.

• Advertisement

I would hope they perform better in my 22 I've a hundred coming to me during the week to try them out. I'm expecting a 3" group at 50 yards and hoping for a ragged hole at 20 yards. They are only designed to shoot between 10 and 20 yards

I would hope they perform better in my 22 I've a hundred coming to me during the week to try them out. I'm expecting a 3" group at 50 yards and hoping for a ragged hole at 20 yards. They are only designed to shoot between 10 and 20 yards

I'll give them a go at 20 yards and see if they're any better.

Tried them at 20 yards today, only shot two five groups but both were half inch, so not bad at close range.

I got to the range on Saturday for a few shots. The photos with the big groups are CCI Quite and the tighter groups are CB Long 29gr. Both at 25 metres

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Unchopped

Where did ye get them lads.

• Advertisement

I got to the range on Saturday for a few shots. The photos with the big groups are CCI Quite and the tighter groups are CB Long 29gr. Both at 25 metres

Quiets 20 yards , no wind at all.

Unchopped wrote: »

Mulvihills , Ballymahon, 6 quid a box cci quiets

rsole1 wrote: »
    Mulvihills , Ballymahon, 6 quid a box cci quiets

Cheers, he's only 20mins away.

Unchopped wrote:

Top gun sports for the quite and Patrick Carley for the CB Long

Would they be worth getting for just shooting rats around farm buildings?

rsole1 wrote: »
    Bought some CCI quiet yesterday and have just run 50 through CZ 455 and can't get better than inch and a half at thirty yards. Changed to CCI Standard at the end and easy below half inch grouping. So not sure what I'll do with the other 450 quiets.

Just tried another 2 x 5 groups at 30 yards and have done a bit better at 3/4" and just under 1". Think that's as good as they'll get for me.

Unchopped wrote:
    Would they be worth getting for just shooting rats around farm buildings?

Within 25 or 30 yards and they're grand for that

Advertisement