Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Drogheda area

Options
  • 12-06-2018 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Moving to Drogheda end of August. I can't seem to find a centralised point of information for renting, apart from Drogheda Leader which has 1-2 rooms at most per week. Does anyone have any ideas? I'd be looking for a room, not a whole house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

http://www.daft.ie/louth/rooms-to-share/drogheda/

There is a sharing option on Daft.ie there are 19 rooms to rent at the moment in Drogheda. Good luck with your move, ask here if you want to know about locations or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 dazzeremo

Thanks a lot. I hadn't seen that. I know there's a fleadh on in Drogheda towards the end of August as well and this might have an impact on accommodation too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Dunleer, Donore, Duleek, Terminfeckin, Bettystown and Laytown should also be considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 dazzeremo

Thanks. They could well represent better value for money too!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

It very much depends on if you have a car, not much public transport options from the villages.

The one on daft on Mary St is a good price but no pictures so there could be a good reason for the price, great location but unlikely to have parking but you may be able to buy a yearly residents permit to park on street, if you can find a space.

Personally I'd prefer to be in a house share than an apartment share, just for noise reasons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement