Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic World Evolution

Options
  • 12-06-2018 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Could have sworn we had a thread for this, scanned 4 pages and did a search too and nothing. We deffo discussed it somewhere.

Anyways, it's out today !

Anyone gettin it or playing it yet ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Ahh that's PC only.
    Game releases on consoles too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Played about 2 hrs this morning and its good but its a tad slow and limited so far, even tedious at this early stage.....will have to give it more time but not sure its worth the full price as off yet TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,367 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Mate of mine bought it on PS4 and shared it with me.

Im enjoying it but its very limited and can be a slog early on waiting for money to roll in and get the dinos out.

Personally Brachiasaurus are the most temperamental feckers around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is there a sand box mode?

• Advertisement

Is there a sand box mode?

Prob the only reason I'd buy it.
    I have no interest in a story.
    I just want infinite money and to be allowed build whatever ala Sim City / City Skylines

• Registered Users Posts: 12,451 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Think you've to unlock the Sandbox mode. Need to complete a few islands first or something.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 30 AndrewTW

Bought it on steam looks amazing but after 2hrs i refunded it just not worth the 60euro in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,891 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Think you've to unlock the Sandbox mode. Need to complete a few islands first or something.

You have to unlock the sandbox mode AND even when you do you can only buy/build the stuff you have also unlocked in the main game.

I was very interested in buying this, but the reviews have put me well off it.

Given the studio and subject matter I am surprised to be honest. Could be something you see the dev's continue to work on and improve over time - in 12 months it could be the game I thought it would be. Maybe. Hopefully.

I'll be keeping an eye open for info on it being improved, but unless it is I won't be going near it.

You have to unlock the sandbox mode AND even when you do you can only buy/build the stuff you have also unlocked in the main game.

I was very interested in buying this, but the reviews have put me well off it.

Given the studio and subject matter I am surprised to be honest. Could be something you see the dev's continue to work on and improve over time - in 12 months it could be the game I thought it would be. Maybe. Hopefully.

I'll be keeping an eye open for info on it being improved, but unless it is I won't be going near it.

Surely someone will come along on PC with a mod or crack or there'll be a cheat in there somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,451 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Raptors are cnuts. Always escaping and eating my guests.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 15,367 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Raptors are cnuts. Always escaping and eating my guests.

You want double walls until you get heavy electric fences. Sons of bitches found a tiny gap in my wall and escaped through it.

Agree tho. Definitely not worth 60 quid

I was watching cohhcarnage play it, I'd say it get boring pretty fast? certainly doesn't look all that deep.

Advertisement