Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanber Sporting Deluxe Recoil Pad

Options
  • 12-06-2018 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

I need to source/buy a replacement Recoil Pad for my Lanber over and under. The current one is looking tired. My Lanber is one of the last production models (the one where GMK/Beretta had input in its design) I think approx 2012. Just before Lanber shut down.

I would preferably like to stick with the brown pad but if I can get one that fits and is black I will of course take it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭gmc999

ZiabR wrote: »
    I need to source/buy a replacement Recoil Pad for my Lanber over and under. The current one is looking tired. My Lanber is one of the last production models (the one where GMK/Beretta had input in its design) I think approx 2012. Just before Lanber shut down.

I would preferably like to stick with the brown pad but if I can get one that fits and is black I will of course take it.

Thanks,[/quote

Did you look on eBay?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

gmc999 wrote: »
    ZiabR wrote: »

Thanks,[/quote

Did you look on eBay?

I managed to source an OEM one from a gunsmith. Very happy with how it turned out.

Advertisement