Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Thinking of getting the season pass and jumping back into this.

Season pass is worth it as you get ac3 remastered and ac liberation remastered included with the episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

stopped playing this when rdr2 came out. looking forward to jumping back into it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

stopped playing this when rdr2 came out. looking forward to jumping back into it

I was the same, picked it up but traded it in to get RDR2. When I finished RDR2, I traded that in and picked up Odyssey again. Having finished both, Odyssey is the better game imo.

As above, will eventually pick up the season pass, simply to explore Atlantis really, but I'll wait until everything is out, so it will be like another full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I gave up on episode two of the hidden blade. Is it worth pursuing and continuing with the new DLC too? I had about 100 hours in I think, but the initial DLC just didn't do anything for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

What's the story with mercenaries. Does each region have a different set or does the list reset as soon as you rank up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

What's the story with mercenaries. Does each region have a different set or does the list reset as soon as you rank up?

Its continues even if you get to number 1 (pre DLC)

Pro Tip the last few top 5 lads make excellent lieutenants for your boat.

Noticed with the DLC there is a new set of them S1 etc.

Be capturing them for my boat later tonight.

Nope, gets worse story wise anyway.

Also, I'm playing Assassin's Creed III remastered and it's a buggy mess. Avoid until Ubisoft has patched.

This is what I was afraid of. The main pull for me is the story. I'm so invested in it since AC2 but it seems like they're ****ting all over it lately which is heartbreaking.

AC3 was a terrible mess when I played initially, which was really sad too, because it's actually one of the games I have fond memories of playing. I couldn't go back though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got the season pass, do I get access to all dlc? where's a good place to start? I'm level 55.

Got the season pass, do I get access to all dlc? where's a good place to start? I'm level 55.

I am cleaning up the "Greek Stories" then moving onto the 2 main missions in the DLC one is atlantis and the other is macedonia.

There are 2 new ogres that i killed easily enough.

I am 100% sure some places I visited have been marked as unvisited to make me travel there again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Excited to get back into it :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,737 ✭✭✭✭Penn

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I am 100% sure some places I visited have been marked as unvisited to make me travel there again.

I think in a previous patch they added in about 20 new viewpoints. Maybe it unmarked the areas where they are?

Yeah you have access to all three episodes of the Legacy of the First Blade plus AC3 remastered

Yeah you have access to all three episodes of the Legacy of the First Blade plus AC3 remastered

Is additional feats just a load of single missions?

Is additional feats just a load of single missions?

Seems to be, mainly missions for Orichalum I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

What's the story with AC Liberation remaster?
    Is that not out yet then?

marcbrophy wrote: »
    What's the story with AC Liberation remaster?
    Is that not out yet then?

It’s included with AC3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It’s included with AC3

Makes sense why I can't find it as an add-on then :D

I have the season pass and I have no idea if I get that :/

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I have the season pass and I have no idea if I get that :/

You do, says at the end of the video "available in season pass"

• Advertisement

Haven't got the Season Pass yet, but that has ramped up my interest. Whatever about Legacy of the Hidden Blade, I said from the second I got to that particular part in the game, I was like, yes, I'm exploring this when I can. That looks really good! And I'm gonna call it now, we're gonna have a game about the First Civilisation, you're going to play a character in that time and it'll cover the downfall of the FC. That I would like to play, because going by lore you'd be nearly superhuman so they could go balls out God mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Haven't got the Season Pass yet, but that has ramped up my interest. Whatever about Legacy of the Hidden Blade, I said from the second I got to that particular part in the game, I was like, yes, I'm exploring this when I can. That looks really good! And I'm gonna call it now, we're gonna have a game about the First Civilisation, you're going to play a character in that time and it'll cover the downfall of the FC. That I would like to play, because going by lore you'd be nearly superhuman so they could go balls out God mode.

Surely you'd play as Adam and eve at some stage in that game too given the bits of info we've gotten from previous games

Just played the Atlantis DLC. Garbage! These guys haven't got a clue how to weave a narrative. I'm actually shocked at how terrible that was. What a waste of time

Edit: Looks like it wasn't actually the DLC, but rather a setup mission for the DLC. Either way, it was still pants :(

I never expected the story to be all that great, but what's it like to actually explore Atlantis? That's what I'm more interested in!

you don't actually get to yet. it's basically 3/4 'go find this thing' missions. All completed in 20 mins.

tusk wrote: »
    Just played the Atlantis DLC. Garbage! These guys haven't got a clue how to weave a narrative. I'm actually shocked at how terrible that was. What a waste of time

I thought the dlc was not released until next week ?

Advertisement