Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaining About Provider (City Bin Co)

Options
  • 12-06-2018 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

Just out of interest is there any way to complain about the service you receive by a provider?

In my last 8 lifts I placed 4kg of 'Grey' waste out, yet was hit with a massive charge for going over on my brown bin ended up charged 7.50€.

City Bin Co, don't seem to be getting my point that I put little to nothing out in the grey bin and I think there Customer Service Rep is out to wind me up. She literally asked me via email, to confirm if I wanted to cancel my account! (Over an email!).

So actually considering moving back to Grey Hound, so maybe a complaint is a waste of time, maybe just move to then and send a letter to the CEO letting them know why I left and attach my emails to show I tried to resolve this and was ask to 'confirm if I wanted to cancel my account'. First time I have ever complained and was ask to confirm if I wanted to close my account. (Pitty it's not that easy across the board.)

Surprised at City Bin, they look to have slipped, I remember a time you'd email them with a problem and if it logically looks incorrect that they would fix it.

I mean, if I chucked everything into my black and brown and not actually thought about my waste usage I wouldn't have been hit with a charge.

Advertisement