Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shed and fence paint name?

Options
  • 12-06-2018 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I used to use a paint colour named “Orchard Green” for my sheds and fences.
    I can’t remember the company name that made it. Can anyone tell me what it was.

It is not any of the following:
    Ronseal (forest green)
    Sadolin, Rustins or Fleetwood.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

Thanks for that Fr, Dougal. Unfortunately that was not the one. The one I used was a water based paint not oil based. Appreciate your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭howdoyouknow

Would it have been cuprinol garden shades green orchid? This would have been mixed in store for you. Another option would be Dulux exterior satinwood wild orchard

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭mr_cochise

Beat me to it...
    Cuprinol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Coles

Cuprinol Shades. Good product.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

Thanks guys, no not Cuprinol. It was definitely a water based paint suitable for rough treated timber. Not mixed. I used to wash my brushes in water. The reason I am trying to track it down is that the Ronseal 'Forest green' is so dull looking and the 'Orchard Green that I used to use is much more brighter and vibrant.

Thanks for the efforts. we'll get there! perhaps there's a way to make the Forest Green brighter looking!

Advertisement