Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artzone Summer Camp Riverbank - cancellation

Options
  • 12-06-2018 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I booked and paid for a place weeks ago for my 6 yr old on the Artzone Summer Camp in the Riverbank Theatre in Newbridge for Mon 2nd July to Fri 6th.Unfortunately something else has come up so she won't be able to attend.
    The Riverbank don't do refunds (just credit for future productions to the tune of €80) so instead they suggest swapping places with a child that would be interested in filling the place.
    They have a cancellation list but there is a parent that is looking to fill 2 spots. Bit lousy on their part I think but it is what it is.
    My query is if there is any parent/guardian whose child would be interested in the camp and could pay us for the spot as its already paid in the theatre. As an incentive we could let it go for €70. See link below for camp details.
    https://www.riverbank.ie/event/workshop-artzone-july-summer-camp/

Advertisement