Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiocchi black cartridges

Options
  • 12-06-2018 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Does anyone have any experience shooting fiocchi blacks? Traveling to Redmills in Kilkenny tomorrow too buy 1000 cartridges and just looking for an opinion on them or any other cartridge for clay shooting ,Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ccb1970

Doylerzz wrote: »
    Does anyone have any experience shooting fiocchi blacks? Traveling to Redmills in Kilkenny tomorrow too buy 1000 cartridges and just looking for an opinion on them or any other cartridge for clay shooting ,Thanks

I use them all the time you wouldn't go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Doylerzz

ccb1970 wrote: »
    I use them all the time you wouldn't go wrong

Shooting TT’s at the minute are they much faster than Jose do you know? Just looking to up the speed a little to see how I go. Also are they thumpy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

use Fblacks, least thumpy cartridge i've used.
    Worth the little extra for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

use Fblacks, least thumpy cartridge i've used.
    Worth the little extra for me anyway

Have to second that. Excellent cartridge i cant fault them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

ya they are an excellent cartridge . local place has them for sale at €237 per thousand . devastating breaks and low recoil and they look real purdy too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

I've used F Blacks a good bit, also bought from Red Mills, and delivered by courier.
    Great cartridge in my opinion, but every so often (1 in 75) I get a mis-fire.
    Primer dented, but didn't go off. Always fires on 2nd attempt.
    Gun has never done it with any other brand I've used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    I've used F Blacks a good bit, also bought from Red Mills, and delivered by courier.
    Great cartridge in my opinion, but every so often (1 in 75) I get a mis-fire.
    Primer dented, but didn't go off. Always fires on 2nd attempt.
    Gun has never done it with any other brand I've used.

is it a browning / Miroku ? seems to happen with them maybe a shorter firing pin.
    i have shot over 10,000 fblacks with my current gun without a single failure so fairly unliklely to be the cartridges. but it did happen the odd time with my old miroku before i changed the pins and springs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

is it a browning / Miroku ? seems to happen with them maybe a shorter firing pin.
    i have shot over 10,000 fblacks with my current gun without a single failure so fairly unliklely to be the cartridges. but it did happen the odd time with my old miroku before i changed the pins and springs

It's a Beretta 391 Urika

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i'm browning on fblacks , probably 3000 in and no issue.

Advertisement