Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Lodgement hasn't appeared in account.

Options
  • 12-06-2018 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

About an hour and a half ago, I deposited a substantial sum of money to my account via an ATM in Tullamore. Neither the lodgement nor the money have appeared on either my BOI app or on the 365 online site. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

About an hour and a half ago, I deposited a substantial sum of money to my account via an ATM in Tullamore. Neither the lodgement nor the money have appeared on either my BOI app or on the 365 online site. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

It's probably still in the chute. It won't be counted and credited until tomorrow. Normal IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

D'you thing there's a human in the bank at that hour, to count the money and lodge to your account? 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

ravima wrote:
    D'you thing there's a human in the bank at that hour, to count the money and lodge to your account?

AIB lodges immediately even outside business in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

tedpan wrote: »
    AIB lodges immediately even outside business in my experience.

A. OP is with BOI not AIB
    B. OP is in Tullamore. Deffo no one waiting at the bank for his lodgment 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tomdoyle878

TomOnBoard wrote: »

It's probably still in the chute. It won't be counted and credited until tomorrow. Normal IMO.
    Thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi tomdoyle878

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

The lodgement will appear in your account for you today.

Any further questions please feel free to get back to us.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement