Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsport, phone updated

Options
  • 13-06-2018 7:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Hello

I had to reinstall a software update in one of my devices where I use eirsports, and as a result eirsport no longer recognizes it (and I had already use the monthly device swap).

Can you please help to have one additional device swap as this is not for a new device but due to a software update?

I contacted support for help yesterday but after 30 mins they failed to understand what was needed.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

gzoladz wrote: »
    Hello

I had to reinstall a software update in one of my devices where I use eirsports, and as a result eirsport no longer recognizes it (and I had already use the monthly device swap).

Can you please help to have one additional device swap as this is not for a new device but due to a software update?

I contacted support for help yesterday but after 30 mins they failed to understand what was needed.

Thanks
    Hi gzoladz ,

I completely understand the request, but we do not have access to make any changes through this channel.

I would suggest you contact our technical support team on 1890 260 260 to have this investigated further.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Hi gzoladz ,

I completely understand the request, but we do not have access to make any changes through this channel.

I would suggest you contact our technical support team on 1890 260 260 to have this investigated further.

Thanks

Thomas

Solved. The phone support is actually very good once you get through to them, which is not easy.

On the flip side, the chat support is embarrassing, it is amazing the difference in standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

gzoladz wrote: »
    Hi gzoladz ,

Thanks

Thomas

Solved. The phone support is actually very good once you get through to them, which is not easy.

On the flip side, the chat support is embarrassing, it is amazing the difference in standards.
    I'm glad to hear it's been resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement