If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any floor standers left in the overstock sale?🤔

Options
  • 13-06-2018 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Just saw the thread got closed. Wondering if any floor standers left for sale?

Interested in no. 128
    Q acoustics 2050i floor standers gloss white

And no. 113
    Q Acoustics Q2000 Ci – Centre Speaker – Gloss White

Thank you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

peaceboi wrote: »
    Just saw the thread got closed. Wondering if any floor standers left for sale?

Interested in no. 128
    Q acoustics 2050i floor standers gloss white

And no. 113
    Q Acoustics Q2000 Ci – Centre Speaker – Gloss White

Thank you
    Hi peaceboi,

These lots are still available. Let me know if you would like to go ahead with them and I can put your name against them.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi peaceboi,

These lots are still available. Let me know if you would like to go ahead with them and I can put your name against them.

Kind regards

David

Hi.. thanks for the reply.
    Yep please put my name on it.
    Also would like to know about warranty for them speakers please? Both items described as brand new boxed.
    Thanks

Hi peaceboi,

Kind regards

David

Hi.. thanks for the reply.
    Yep please put my name on it.
    Also would like to know about  warranty for them speakers please? Both items described as brand new boxed.
    Thanks
    Hi peaceboi,

The warranty with Q Acoustics is 2 years.

If you drop me a PM with your contact number and the lot numbers I'll give you a shout and get those processed.

Kind regards

David

Pm sent

Pm sent
    Thanks peaceboi

• Advertisement

Hi....the speakers got delivered now, but unfortunately only 1 floor stander & the centre is here?

Did you ship as 2 different couriers?
    But, says packages 3/3 on the note
    Thanks

Hi....the speakers got delivered now, but unfortunately only 1 floor stander & the centre is here?

Did you ship as 2 different couriers?
    But, says packages 3/3 on the note
    Thanks
    Replied to your PM Peaceboi.

Any updates? Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Peace,

apologies for the delay on this I know you have been sending PM's as well - DPD are doing a trace for the 3rd parcel - we are sending them a description of the box so they can do a full search to find the offending unit.

Apologies for the delay, we only found out about this this afternoon and the guys are actively working on it for you ,

Will keep you updated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ok thank you John

• Advertisement

Ok thank you John
    Hey Peaceboi.

Apologies for the delay.

The missing speaker has been located by DPD and they are going to have it delivered to you tomorrow.

Again apologies for any hassle this may have caused.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.