Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir Wifi - Guest/Host Status

Options
  • 13-06-2018 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to setup my eir Wifi Guest and Host access, but your web page is giving me the below message, and has been doing the same since yesterday morning

"Unfortunately we couldn't load yout eir WiFi Guest status. Please try again later."

Regards,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Cork981

I’m having the same problem, taught it was just my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

thos wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm trying to setup my eir Wifi Guest and Host access, but your web page is giving me the below message, and has been doing the same since yesterday morning

"Unfortunately we couldn't load yout eir WiFi Guest status. Please try again later."

Regards,
    Tom
    Hi thos and Cork981, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with this service.

The best people to speak with is our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to assist you from there and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭niallb

Did either of you get sorted out by the telephone support?
    I'm still seeing this message on my account.
    Any update from the eir: * reps here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

niallb wrote: »
    Did either of you get sorted out by the telephone support?
    I'm still seeing this message on my account.
    Any update from the eir: * reps here?
    Hi there naillb

This message was posted by Tracey in June. For any of those queries, you need to contact 1890260260 directly in order to get assistance

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭niallb

Thank you Kyle.
    I was enquiring to find out if calling the number had actually helped anyone else on the thread.
    The information was indeed posted up three months ago, but I was  hoping to find out if it was a suggestion or a solution.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

niallb wrote: »
    Thank you Kyle.
    I was enquiring to find out if calling the number had actually helped anyone else on the thread.
    The information was indeed posted up three months ago, but I was  hoping to find out if it was a suggestion or a solution.
    No worries niallb

Thanks again for getting in touch

-Kyle

Advertisement