Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siren V2 stuck base

Options
  • 13-06-2018 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Had a Digiflavor Siren V2 (4.5ml) delivered today. I can't unscrew the base. Any tips to loosen it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

MHP wrote: »
    Had a Digiflavor Siren V2 (4.5ml) delivered today. I can't unscrew the base. Any tips to loosen it?

Did you try rubber gloves?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Stick it in the freezer for 10 mins - the metal might contract enough to get it to unscrew. Also - maybe try twisting it the opposite way for a second - it has worked for me in the past. After that, a strategic percussive drop on a hard surface might get her loosened up...

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Got it off eventually. Warming it in a breast pocket seemed to do the trick. Thanks Tickityboo and Steve666 for the suggestions.

Advertisement