Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap power line adapters

• 13-06-2018 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Where can I get cheap powerline adapters

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Most larger electrical outlets stock them, or use Ebay.ie or Amazon.

Prices range from about €20 upwards.

Your intended use should determine how much you need to pay to get suitable product.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,795 ✭✭✭micks_address

Most larger electrical outlets stock them, or use Ebay.ie or Amazon.

Prices range from about €20 upwards.

Your intended use should determine how much you need to pay to get suitable product.

I bought tp link av600 pair from argos yesterday for 40 euro. Seems a good price. Working well. Anyone know and easy way to check speed I'm getting through powerline?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gramparacer

connect a computer to the ethernet port on the powerline adapter open your internet browser and go to speedtest.net click start and it will you your up and down speed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,795 ✭✭✭micks_address

connect a computer to the ethernet port on the powerline adapter open your internet browser and go to speedtest.net click start and it will you your up and down speed

Tooo lazy for that :)

Advertisement