Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help to pick parts for pc

Options
  • 13-06-2018 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Work have offered to buy me a pc for 1k +vat.

Can someone help me put something together on part picker or whatever site you recommend.

The pc is for gaming(i play overwatch at the moment)
    I would like to use my xbox on same screen, switch between(i have astros that can use both)
    I can borrow a screen from work but it will just be a standard pc screen with vga and dvi so I dont think it will work with xbox? IT would be ideal to use to so all the money could go towards the pc but if i have to buy a screen so be it, I could throw some of my own money towards that
    I dont think I will need much storage space, happily remove games that arent being used
    I am familiar with getting os on ebay etc so I should be able to sort that.
    I think I could put it together, its been a long time since I got hands on with the inside of a pc but i'm sure there's plenty of guides online!

If anyone could help I would be grateful :)

Comments

Advertisement