Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holiday destination ideas for this August

• 13-06-2018 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for inspiration for holidays to be taken this August. Had decided on Sri Lanka but now not so sure.

Budget max 5k
    2 people (couple)
    August/early Sept 18
    14 nights max including travel.

So many choices has left us confused. Would love Vietnam but not sure if we should leave it until we have more time.

We are well travelled in Europe so would like to go further afield. Did SA last year and loved it.

We are into history mixed with some R&R. Love not feeling under pressure re meals and drinks and tours when on holiday so a place with a lower cost of living appeals.

All suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Caribbean, Morocco, turkey. I'm in same boat as yer selves. Hoping to get in one of those three next year. That's only my preference however

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Caribbean, Morocco, turkey. I'm in same boat as yer selves. Hoping to get in one of those three next year. That's only my preference however

It's hurricane season in the Caribbean?

Op Vietnam is my favourite place I've visited and I've travelled a lot. It doesn't have to be a one visit country. Internal flights are cheap, you could do 3 nights in Hanoi, 5 in Hoi An and 3 in Ho Chi Minh and have a great trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 howdido

I would highly recommend Vietnam even if only for two weeks! As poster above suggested you could break the trip into Halong Bay, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh...it's also my favourite place i've visited!

Advertisement