Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bramblefield clonee/Littlepace d15

Options
  • 13-06-2018 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am thinking of putting an offer on a house in bramblefield.. it's on the market for 290 but looking at price property register the houses are going for much cheaper i.e 250ish.What's the reason for this as down the road in pheasant run and littlepace etc the houses are much more expensive and selling much quicker. Is there something wrong that estate? Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ap73

joan29 wrote: »
    I am thinking of putting an offer on a house in bramblefield.. it's on the market for 290 but looking at price property register the houses are going for much cheaper i.e 250ish.What's the reason for this as down the road in pheasant run and littlepace etc the houses are much more expensive and selling much quicker. Is there something wrong that estate? Tia

Doubt you'd get a 3 bed for 250. Last house I heard of went for near 300 sold around January. There are 2 beds in entrance to estate and one of these is 248. 3 beds are similar prices to rest of estates in area. I'd say prices you're seeing are for 2 beds.

Quite estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭roisinbeag

ap73 wrote: »
    Doubt you'd get a 3 bed for 250. Last house I heard of went for near 300 sold around January. There are 2 beds in entrance to estate and one of these is 248. 3 beds are similar prices to rest of estates in area. I'd say prices you're seeing are for 2 beds.

Quite estate.

ap73 is correct about the houses on the way into the estate being 2 bedroom houses - all the rest in the estate are 3 bedrooms.

OP, I'm familiar with the estate if you want to pm me and ask any questions....

Advertisement