Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pin received but no card

Options
  • 13-06-2018 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi

I just returned to Ireland and opened a current account last week online. On wednesday 6th I received confirmation the account was open and I received my pin on Monday.

There is no sign of my card yet and I the postman was here already today. Should I have it by now?

What arrives first the card or pin, because I wasnt around Friday and hoping no one took the card as the post boxes are on the ground floor.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

pinktoe wrote: »
    Hi

I just returned to Ireland and opened a current account last week online. On wednesday 6th I received confirmation the account was open and I received my pin on Monday.

There is no sign of my card yet and I the postman was here already today. Should I have it by now?

What arrives first the card or pin, because I wasnt around Friday and hoping no one took the card as the post boxes are on the ground floor.

Thanks in advance

Hi pinktoe

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and welcome to Bank of Ireland.

The card will take longer in the post and is sent separately to the PIN. If the account was active on 6th we would expect card to arrive by this Friday or at the very latest Monday.

Hope the information helps, any further questions please do get back to us.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement