Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a home

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Needhome wrote: »
    Wouldnt surprise ne.
    Have to get myself a new set of slacks & shirts n ties an shoes first for interviews an the job. The ones i had are in the x's
    I know what companies ill be contacting shortly :)

Thank you

What size are you? I’ve got ****loads of the stuff in the wardrobe, and it’s all good quality & designer. If it’s fits, you’re welcome to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Needhome

Absolutely thrilled to hear that things are looking up for you.
    I hope you grasp the opportunity you've been offered with both hands- and leverage it for all its worth.
    I wish you all the very best for the future- and hopefully at some point in the not so distant future- we'll see in an entirely different context- and your current circumstances will be a distant memory for you.

Good luck!

Thank you, im hoping too things start working out because living on the streets and basically no life isnt for me. So gonna focus on getting work now

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Needhome

What size are you? I’ve got ****loads of the stuff in the wardrobe, and it’s all good quality & designer. If it’s fits, you’re welcome to it.
    Umm i cant remember exactly what size i am to be honest, i know in shirts i was an XL,shoes i am a 9or10.
    Im 6ft 1, i was about 16-17st but qith being on the strert i list weight because when i wasnt going to merchants quay there was times were i would eat once a day and that was dinner in the afternoon. I wouldnt have a breakfast. So i dont know what i am now in sizes

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Bruisedego

Absolutely thrilled for you. I hope it's just the start of good things to come.

Wishing you all the luck and happiness in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

Well done. Congrats on finally getting a bit of good news and a new start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Great to hear you've finally got some good news, big first step of many to come hopefully.

Advertisement